Next Generation Smart Camera
Matrox Iris GTR is a line of powerful, configurable smart cameras designed for system integrators, machine builders and OEMs who need to deploy fully custom machine vision applications. Running Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7 (64 bit) or Linux®, Matrox Iris GTR offers a PC-like environment for applications.
Development is done using Matrox’s MIL or Design Assistant software development packages.
- Installs comfortably in confined and dirty industrial environments by way of a compact IP67-rated design
- Runs typical vision jobs efficiently using an Intel® dual-core embedded processor
- Captures images at high speed through a choice of CMOS sensors (VGA to 5Mpix, frame rates up to 545fps)
- Simplifies vision setup and upkeep via integrated lens focusing and illumination intensity control
- Interacts with vision and automation devices by way of real-time digital I/Os
- Synchronises to the manufacturing line through the support for incremental rotary encoders
- Communicates with automation controllers and enterprise networks via a Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Takes on HMI function by way of VGA and USB connectivity
- Deploys with either leading embedded operating system through support for both Microsoft® Windows® and Linux®
For more information, please feel free to CONTACT US.